At Alexander Valley Healthcare, our staff members are our most valuable asset. We are committed to employment policies and practices that support our staff and demonstrate our commitment and appreciation for their dedication to serve others. We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including but not limited to, medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401k plan, education reimbursement, free life and long-term disability insurance. If you are looking for career, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people achieve their full potential for health and well-being across their lifespan. We are committed to serving the communities of Northern Sonoma and Southern Mendocino Counties with compassion, professionalism, and the highest quality medical, dental, and behavioral health care.
Alexander Valley Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, strictly prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by California, federal, or local laws. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws for Equal Employment Opportunity, Family and Medical Leave Act and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
Open Job Opportunities:
Patient Benefits Coordinator – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: Responsible for verifying patient’s health insurance coverage, including co-pays, deductibles, and share of cost and benefits for scheduled services. Additional responsibilities include:
- Verifying existing patient information is accurate and serves as a resource to patients and provider support staff, with pertinent information regarding patient healthcare coverage and/or costs patient must consent to prior to rendering of services.
- Enters data in an accurate manner and updates patient benefit information in the EHR system.
- Research, review and effectively document patient’s benefits and eligibility within the EHR.
- Enter policy data into claim data section of the patient’s EHR for accurate claims processing.
Medical Receptionist – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Front Office Medical Receptionist serves as the face of the company. He/She will greet every visitor, patient and vendor with excellent customer service skills. This role is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographic information into the electronic health record, scheduling new and recurring appointments across all lines of services and maintaining a clean and orderly patient lobby. Candidates for this position must display a warm, inviting, and welcoming personality.
Medical Assistant – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: Medical Assistants are an active member of the “Provider Care Team” and is primarily responsible for assisting patients throughout the office visit and helping their provider’s patient panel with health management. The Medical Assist works with the health center staff as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive, quality and accessible health care services. Candidates for this position will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, deep understanding of clinical operations and workflows, strong problem solving skills, and experience with electronic health records.