At Alexander Valley Healthcare, our staff members are our most valuable asset. We are committed to employment policies and practices that support our staff and demonstrate our commitment and appreciation for their dedication to serve others. We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including but not limited to, medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401k plan, education reimbursement, free life and long-term disability insurance. If you are looking for career, we are seeking individuals who are passionate about helping people achieve their full potential for health and well-being across their lifespan. We are committed to serving the communities of Northern Sonoma and Southern Mendocino Counties with compassion, professionalism, and the highest quality medical, dental, and behavioral health care.
Alexander Valley Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer, strictly prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by California, federal, or local laws. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws for Equal Employment Opportunity, Family and Medical Leave Act and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
Open Job Opportunities:
Certified Enrollment Counselor – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: Provide state-funded health insurance enrollment assistance to patients and community members. Assist with eligibility screening and enrollment into Covered California, Medi-Cal, and County Medical Services health coverage. The Certified Enrollment Counselor will also assist families and individuals in the application submission for Calfresh Program (formerly known as food stamp program). This position will also assist patients in eligibility screening for sliding scale discounts for all services available through Alexander Valley Healthcare.
Medical Receptionist – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Front Office Medical Receptionist serves as the face of the company. He/She will greet every visitor, patient and vendor with excellent customer service skills. This role is responsible for collecting and entering patient demographic information into the electronic health record, scheduling new and recurring appointments across all lines of services and maintaining a clean and orderly patient lobby. Candidates for this position must display a warm, inviting, and welcoming personality.
Call Center Technician – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Call Center Technician will gain knowledge of all organizational programs and services available to patients and community members, address all incoming calls, scheduling appointments for services or directing callers to appropriate staff members to address or assist patients in obtaining needed services. Candidates for this position answer calls with a smile and display a cheerful disposition.
Medical Assistant – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: Medical Assistants are an active member of the “Provider Care Team” and is primarily responsible for assisting patients throughout the office visit and helping their provider’s patient panel with health management. The Medical Assist works with the health center staff as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide comprehensive, quality and accessible health care services. Candidates for this position will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, deep understanding of clinical operations and workflows, strong problem solving skills, and experience with electronic health records.
Population Health Coordinator – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Population Health Coordinator is a member of the quality improvement team and works to identify patient’s unmet needs, engage patients in their own care, gather summary information for treatment interventions, and enhance ongoing communication between the patient and his/her care team. As an active member of the quality team, the Population Health Coordinator applies creative patient outreach techniques, tracking all activities for reporting, while striving to produce better health outcomes for Alexander Valley Healthcare’s patient population. Candidates for this position will have excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills, understanding of pay for performance quality terms, a desire to improve quality, lower cost, and improve the patient experience when accessing health services.
Clinical Support Supervisor – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Clinical Support Supervisor works collaboratively with the clinical teams, manages daily operations, utilizes knowledge of organizations policies, procedures and systems. Uses skills in planning, organizing, delegating, and supervising. Works effectively with physicians, staff, patients, public and external agencies. Leads employees to accomplish all job objectives, inspires confidence and motivation; clearly defines expectations, and maintains personal effectiveness under pressure. Must have ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgement, decision-making and problem solving expertise. The Clinical Support Supervisor is accountable to the Nurse Manager.
Clinical Nurse Manager – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: The Clinical Nurse Manager is a self-directed nurse leader who is accountable to the Chief Medical Officer. The Clinical Nurse Manager is vital to the execution of programs that directly affect patient care, nursing practice, patient and staff satisfaction. He/she ensures administrative support and guidance while providing oversight for the delivery of patient-centered nursing care and management of nursing personnel and clinical resources. Works collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams. Systematically evaluates and provides administrative support with clinical operations, regulatory requirements, program implementation, personnel management and overall operations. The Clinical Nurse Managers serves as a member of the Leadership team.
Registered Dental Assistant – Full-time, bilingual preferred but not required
- Job Summary: We are seeking a positive and energetic Registered Dental Assistant looking to join our team full time. AVH’s general dentistry is focused on providing quality dental care and an outstanding patient experience. Join our excellent team of professional and change the smiles and lives of a diverse patient population every day.