Alexander Valley Health & Wellness Center
Alexander Valley Healthcare (AVH) is finalizing the plans and agreements to construct a brand-new Health & Wellness Center in the heart of downtown Cloverdale!
Our whole community benefits when everyone receives quality healthcare. At AVH, we exist to ensure that everyone has access to exceptional personalized care and is treated with dignity and respect. Our plan is to build a new facility that expands this access and provides a broader range of fully integrated services at reduced costs to promote the wellbeing of our community.
- Expansion of Comprehensive Primary Care for all ages
- Behavioral and Mental Health services including access to Specialty Care
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Teen Clinic
- Financial Services for MediCal, Medicare and Affordable Care insurance coverage, Supplemental Nutrition Application aid, and Prescription Services
- Public Social Services access aid
- Greater access to General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene
- Expansion of Specialty Dental Services
In time we hope to be able to offer more services such as:
- Laboratory Services
- Expansion of Specialty Care – Podiatry, Orthopedic, Cardiac, Chiropractic
- Wound Care Center
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Alternative Healthcare Therapies
- Nutrition Education and Teaching Kitchen
- Community Health Education multi-purpose room
For almost 30 years, AVH has served the growing healthcare needs of our rural community. The new Alexander Valley Health & Wellness Center will allow us to increase our services and attract more medical providers. We will partner and collaborate with other locally-based organizations to supply the best service possible to our whole community as it evolves. And the building itself will promote the concept of healthy living – a medical, dental and behavioral health facility with bright open and welcoming spaces, where access to critical healthcare opens the door to an experience in community connection and overall well-being.
The new Alexander Valley Health & Wellness Center will bring wellness and economic benefit to our entire region and establish AVH as your go-to healthcare service provider for Northern Sonoma County and beyond.